Global Markets Leadership.
Global Personal & Team Leadership.
Working internationally evokes many complex issues in many different arenas, including:
* discerning target markets and reaching them effectively
* navigating different monetary instruments and pricing systems
* understanding cultural issues
* designing powerful change management strategies
* determining key product variations/localization
* formulating stakeholder engagement initiatives
* building global capacities, skills, worldviews and mindsets
All of these (and more) involve high degrees of change; and that change must be designed and implemented with high degrees of strategy, care and caring. So the big question is:
What's the #1 change that will move your business forward today?
I want to work with our Board on a strategic plan.
Welcome to the company where people and organizations learn to work better together globally for higher ROI. We specialize in helping companies evoke and develop effective change strategies in international marketing, organizational development and business development worldwide.
More than "Launch-and Drop", we help organizations establish and embed their brands and revenues effectively in each overseas market while helping foreign ICT and Clean Tech companies do the same in the United States. Let's build it better together, as we have with leading companies and start-ups in North America, Greater Europe and Africa.