CONNECT-SV(tm) - Your Silicon Valley Reach
We offer services and resources
for overseas ICT companies large and small seeking a Silicon Valley
anchor for access. In addition to our nearly 20 years of international markets development, recent activities have included assisting with foreign direct investment. For more information, kindly contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org .We have successfully led:
- Significant Market Entry assessments and plans, Launches, Transactions and Partnerships (Foreign Direct Investment, Joint ventures, Alliances, Mergers & Acquisitions, Subsidiaries). Beyond a "launch and drop shop", we embed for sustainable market leadership and revenue streams, helping clients extend and succeed in market after market worldwide.
- Trade missions, delegations and study tours.
- Trade show and event representation.
- In-market entry design and implementation (market analysis through sales, operational set-up, staffing, marketing and more).
- Cross-cultural and Change management training and program design and implementation.
- Customer research, program and implementation services.
- Fluent in French and comfortable across cultures. Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) and Services companies are our specialty.
U.S. Department of Commerce Events:
If you have
any questions about these initiatives, please contact your local U.S.
Commercial Service trade specialist. To find the trade specialist
nearest you please visit http://www.buyusa.gov/home/us.html
Event: C3 2013 Summit with CS American Business Exchange Pavilion and Keynote President Bill Clinton
Venue: NY, NY Union League Club
Date: October 07, 2013
Learn more: http://www.lssassociates.com/Files/PdfDocs/C3-Prospectus-FINAL.pdfRegister: http://www.C3Summit.eventbrite.com
C3 Summit 2013 in its 2nd year to promote Commerce, Community and Collaboration will host President Bill Clinton as the Keynote and in partnership with the Commercial Service, will conduct an American Business Exchange Pavilion. U.S. companies will have an opportunity to exhibit at the Summit and have international business-to-business matchmaking opportunities, provided by Commercial Service, with American and Middle East companies interested in doing business in the Middle East and North Africa markets as well as FDI in the U.S. This is one of New York’s most prestigious international business-to-business networking events. Exhibition space is readily accessible to SMEs interested in doing business in the Middle East region and provides a unique opportunity to have access to this growing market in a truly business venue. Showcase your company to an expected audience of more than 465 company representatives to meet other ideally matched prospects of participating Exhibitors and Sponsors (in addition to networking with more than 400 Plenary attendees). Last year more than 400 participants attended C3 2012 in NY with more than 35 countries (including 10 Arab nations) represented. Don’t miss out—limited exhibit and sponsorships available. Meet potential partners, agents, distributors and buyers; and close business deals. For more information contact: RanselPotter@copara.com or Tanya.Cole@trade.gov
This information has been excerpted from official e-mail correspondences of the US Commercial Services. The NewComm Global Group, Inc. denies any responsibility regarding the accuracy or current status of details here and offers this information strictly as a public service.